Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Simply Unique Logo Design






I recently did a logo for a photographer who is just starting his business. We met him at my sister's wedding where he took some gorgeous pictures. We all were so impressed that we had him take some pictures of my family's farm and the kids (click here).

For his logo, I created 4 variations to use in his marketing materials. Overall, I was pleased with the outcome, and I think he was to.

He is extremely talented with the camera, and I will post more on his website and contact information once he gets things going.

3 comments:

  1. In my opinion, the first one variation is the best logo design for that photographer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing these logo designs with us! There is no doubt that each and every designer put a lot of efforts on each and every logo designs and results come in this way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Making a logo configuration is very exorbitant, however it can fill in as an incredible venture, most particularly for online advertisers,logo design service

    ReplyDelete